Friday, April 29, 2011

Tak jadi increase??

Last day, abe na send me a sms that he will be a father soon..his tone was verry happy...father wannabe..mitaina!!!
But, yesterday..... abena sms again..told me that her wife..miscarriage...ooww...poor abena...pity him..also his wife..it must really sakit..aduuuh..
i think my abena need to wait until?? i dont know..its ok..another anaksedara will born on october if not mistaken..abedik as a father for the 3rd time..muahahha..abedik abedik abedik.alimi,azizi and A what? year by year..family 6454 increase in member of the family whether the new baby born or newlywed..hahaha...thsi year,..2nd raya puasa..will be siti's turn to be raja sahari..oh yaaa, this time i need to find red baju kurung..huuu why red..ooo then i will look's like amboi...merahnya makngah...eeuwww...Please!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back 2017

Assalamualaikum..... Hisashuburi da ne Well, i have deleted my Instagram, twitter, wechat, and my wordpress blog as well. It just me myse...