Wednesday, April 13, 2011

oshiete kudasai...!!

watashi.... never say no....but inside me...i want to say no...but i just cant..people keep asking me something that i want to say no..at the end...i just cant say the word no.no response from me..is actually no...but iroiro na hito dont understand this...
why....its too hard for me to say no for something ....xnak...xmau..xboleh...xse...why...nande...
am i being too nice or hipokrit....i really hope..that people around me...faham...ooo please lah...
onegaiii..i cant stand it anymore...oooohhh...
dareka...oshiete kudasai.... please teach me to be strict...tegas in whatever problem yg sy hadapi...
tasukete!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back 2017

Assalamualaikum..... Hisashuburi da ne Well, i have deleted my Instagram, twitter, wechat, and my wordpress blog as well. It just me myse...