Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where am I ?

Where am i right now? what i am doing here? why i came here?
All the question i cant really answer that by myself
Thank god I'm not alone here
I wish I can turn back time to 6 years ago just like Haha's power in Running Man " Time Controller"
Now, its too late
I need to adjust myself
Adaptation of new things and place need to be done
The thing that I' m not used before
for 23 years of my life
What should I do
Everyday is like a years
I'm trying
but i know that imposible
and i decide to keep move on
i believe in myself
there must be something that I good at
I'm searching in misery
That's it
Ganbatte ne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back 2017

Assalamualaikum..... Hisashuburi da ne Well, i have deleted my Instagram, twitter, wechat, and my wordpress blog as well. It just me myse...