Monday, October 3, 2011

Construction site next to my house??

the view from my rumah punya pagar
What the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!....there is construction activity just next to my uchi??aigooo....doushiyou???haish!!!!....yada yada yadaa........daikiraiii!!!!!!!!!!!...
seems like i got new jiran...all indons..and ofcos la lelaki..and also looks in mid 30 something..
How can i live in my house...alone..actually..i really like to stay alone..but ..when they coming to stay beside...at previously umah mokcikyan...sebelah rumah...i just feel insecure....no more privacy...due to..they using our water and electricity....one thing that i can accept peacefully is...the will pay our bills...that one..i like...yang lain..i dont really like...and the worker..suka hati dia nak parking rumah saya..ehh..saya menyampah lah...Nasib baik yang jadi mandooo tu my abang..abetar...ok fine..i will not complain after this..ooo..later i will share the picture ...
no more pokok berangan,pokok limau,pokok samok,pokok mokte...no more memory bercucuk tanam di situ..semua sudah habis disodok..oleh pengsodok..kereta gallooooo...oh my.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back 2017

Assalamualaikum..... Hisashuburi da ne Well, i have deleted my Instagram, twitter, wechat, and my wordpress blog as well. It just me myse...